Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/wynkoop-brewing-artichoke-parmesan-cheese-dip/
© 2018 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Wynkoop Brewing Artichoke and Parmesan Cheese Dip
- 1 can (approx 16 oz) artichoke hearts
- 2-4 green onions, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain and coarsely chop artichoke hearts.
- Mince white and green parts of green onions.
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream and whisk together until well mixed. Add chopped artichokes and green onion along with garlic, pepper, celery salt and Parmesan cheese and mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Place in two ramekins or ceramic serving dishes and bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and garnish with additional green onion slices.
- Serve with garlic toasted bread (See Notes)
For the bread slices, brush each slice with a combination of melted butter and dried garlic (to taste). Toast at 400 degrees just until firm but not until crisp. Remove from the oven and cut slices into triangles. let cool. Keep in airtight container or storage bags if not serving immediately.
Alternately simply serve with a rye cracker.