Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/white-peach-and-bing-cherry-sangria/
© 2013 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
White Peach and Cherry Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 1/2 cup frozen margarita mix (I used a Bacardi mix)
- Juice from 1 large lemon
- Peach and orange puree (peel 3 peaches, remove pit and puree in a blender with peeled segments from 1/2 an orange)
- 2-4 ounces simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water brought to a boil for 2 minutes in a small saucepan) and cooled (leftover syrup can be stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for one month)
- 3 Fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 large orange; cut in segments
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 25 cherries, pitted
- Cherries and/or mint for garnish
- Place all ingredients except sparkling water in a pitcher and stir to mix. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 48 hours. Fill glasses with ice and then fill 3/4 full with peach mixture.
- Top off with cold sparkling soda.
- Garnish with a cherry.