Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/sparkling-gin-rosemary-lemonade/
© 2015 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Rosemary and Gin Sparkling Lemonade
For the Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1/4 cup minced rosemary
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
For the Cocktail
- 1 and 1/2 oz Gin
- 3/4 oz rosemary syrup
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 of a lemon, squeezed)
- Club Soda
- Sprig of rosemary
- Lemon wedges
To Make the Rosemary Simple Syrup:
- Bring the water to a boil, add the sugar and rosemary and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and steep the mixture off heat for 45 minutes.
- Strain the syrup through a fine mesh strainer into a container. (Should be a light golden syrup).
To Make the Cocktail:
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Add gin, lemon and rosemary simple syrup and stir.
- Top with club soda, stir briefly and garnish with a rosemary sprig and lemon wedge.