Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/salted-caramel-chocolate-martini/
© 2016 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Martini
For the Rim
- Caramel sauce or melted caramels
- Sea Salt ( I love Maldon flakes)
For the Cocktail
- 3 oz Chocolate Liqueur
- 3 oz Caramel flavored Vodka
- 2 oz Half and Half
- Prepare martini glasses by dipping rim in caramel sauce and sprinkling sea salt on rims. Use salt judiciously and never use table salt!
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add chocolate liqueur, caramel vodka and half and half. Shake vigorously until container is super cold to the touch; 20-30 shakes.
- Strain martini mixture into prepared glasses and garnish with milk chocolate curls.
To make chocolate curls: Warm a chocolate bar in the microwave on medium power for 5 second increments until a vegetable peeler run across a long edge results in curls. Use a spoon to garnish; don't try to pick them up with your fingers or they may collapse.