Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/salmon-rice-egg-bowl-garden-peas-recipe/
© 2015 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Rice and Egg Bowl with Salmon and Peas
- 1 cup cooked, warmed rice
- 1/4 cup cooked peas
- 2-3 oz Wild Planet Salmon
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 egg
- Combine warm rice and peas with salmon in a bowl and mix gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan and heat until starting to sizzle.
- Fry the egg to your liking (I love over easy but this is all about you!).
- Top the rice bowl with the egg and season it with salt and pepper.