Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/raspberry-chocolate-sparkling-rose-cocktail/
© 2018 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Raspberry and Chocolate Sparkling Rosé Cocktail
Raspberry and Chocolate Sparkling Rose Wine Cocktail
- 2 oz dark chocolate, melted (I used a low power to melt it in the microwave for about a minute. Just check every 15 seconds and mix it as it melts)
- Fresh Raspberries
- 2 oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, divided (check the small bottles at your liquor store if you don't want the expense of a full bottle; I found one with just the right amount).
- Chilled Sparkling Rose Wine
- I used a small paint brush to swipe the melted chocolate onto the rim of the glasses but you can just dip the rims as well. Then, using a small spoon or brush, dab about a half teaspoon of melted chocolate on the bottom of a raspberry. Using a skewer to hold the raspberry, turn one of the champagne glasses upside down and lower it onto the chocolate side of the berry. Gently turn over and repeat with the second glass. Refrigerate the glasses for a few minutes to harden the chocolate.
- When ready to serve, pour 1 oz of raspberry liqueur into each glass. Top with the sparkling Rosé and serve.