Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/pomegranate-margarita/
© 2015 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
- 1 1/2 ounces Tequila
- 2 oz pomegranate juice
- 2 oz orange liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces simple syrup (equal parts water and sugar, brought to a boil until sugar dissolves and cooled before using)
- Margarita salt for rimming (I like to combine equal parts coarse salt and sugar)
- Lime sections and pomegranate arils (optional) for garnish
- Rim the edge of your glass with a lime wedge and dip in salt. Fill the glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour tequila, pomegranate juice, orange liqueur, lime and lemon juices and simple syrup in shaker. Shake hard 12-15 times and then pour mixture into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with lime slices and pomegranate arils.