Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/nutty-irishman/
© 2016 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
- 3 ounces Irish Whiskey
- 2 ounces Irish Cream
- 2 ounces Frangelico
- 2 cups Coffee, Strong and freshly brewed
- Warm your coffee mugs by pouring some hot water into them and letting them sit for a minute before filling them with the cocktail.
- Pour the liquor and liqueurs into the warmed coffee mug or Irish coffee glass.
- Fill with the coffee and stir well.
- Top with the whipped cream and dust with ground nutmeg.