Love these! Was given this book for a gift and these are the first thing I made. Yummalicious!
No-Bake S’mores Brownies
- 10 graham crackers, crushed (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil, leaving some hanging over the sides and grease the foil with butter.
- Mix graham crumbs, 3/4 cup marshmallows and 1/2 cup chocolate chips together in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in small pot and stir in sugar, egg and vanilla. Stir over medium low heat until slightly thickened. Cool slightly.
- Add sugar mixture to graham mixture and stir well. Fold in remaining marshmallows and chips.
- Press mixture into pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove from pan using foil overhang, cut and serve.