Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/marshall-fields-chicken-salad-sandwich/
© 2015 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Marshall Field's Chicken Salad Sandwich
For the Chicken Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
For the Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 cup shredded chicken (I love using roasted chicken leftovers)
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
To Make the Chicken Salad Dressing:
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon, sugar, salt, white pepper and lemon juice well.
To Make the Chicken Salad:
- Mix together, chicken, celery, onions pecans, cranberries and dressing. Mix well and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- For sandwich, layer bacon, lettuce and chicken salad on soft roll. Serve with dill pickle and chips.