Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/marinated-grilled-flank-steak-or-fajitas/
© 2008 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup or more dry red wine
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, sliced
- Pepper to taste
- Chopped green onion
- 1 and 1/2 pound flank steak
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a large flat dish. Add flank steak and coat liberally.
- Marinate flank steak, turning occasionally, for 2 to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill steak over medium high heat for 5 minutes per side. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice meat on the diagonal across the grain and serve.
Set out warm flour tortillas, guacamole, grilled onions, tomatoes, cheese and salsa and build your fajita!