Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/lime-sherbet-float-with-strawberries-and-prosecco/
© 2015 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Lime Sherbet Float with Strawberries and Prosecco
- 3 medium strawberries, hulled
- 6 small mint leaves
- 11/2 ounces white rum
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup lime sherbet (or sorbet)
- 1-2 Tbsp simple syrup (boil equal amounts of sugar and water until the sugar is dissolved. Pour into contain and refrigerate untill cold. Store in fridge).
- Prosecco or soda water
- Strawberries for garnish
- In the bottom of a chilled glass, muddle together the strawberries and mint. Use the handle of a wooden spoon if you don't have a muddler.
- Add the rum, lime sherbet and simple syrup and stir.
- Add another scoop of sherbet and finish by pouring Prosecco to the top of the glass.Garnish with a strawberry, add a straw and enjoy!