Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/kale-pesto-pasta/
© 2012 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
A great option to the standard basil and pine nut pesto.
- 2 oz toasted walnuts
- 6 garlic cloves (I used big cloves; we could have cut that back a bit)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups Kale leaves (I just used all of one medium size bunch with the ends trimmed off)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp salt (I would have liked a bit less salt than the 1 tsp in the recipe so taste yours and correct as necessary)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Serve as an appetizer with chips or cracker, as a sandwich spread, in a salad dressing or over warm pasta. I've done them all!