Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/iced-irish-coffee-cocktail/
© 2018 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Iced Irish Coffee Cocktail
- 1 oz Coffee Liqueur (like Kahlua or in my case my homemade coffee liqueur)
- 1 3/4 oz Jameson Irish Whiskey
- ½ oz heavy whipping cream
- Whipped Cream
- Grated Nutmeg
- Chocolate covered coffee nibs (optional)
- Combine all ingredients over ice in a cocktail shake; shake until ice cold.
- Pour into ice-filled Irish coffee or Collins glass. Top with whipped cream. Garnish with fresh nutmeg shavings and chocolate covered coffee nibs.