Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/hamburger-baked-bean-casserole/
© 2017 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Hamburger Baked Bean Casserole
Brown and drain
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1/4 lb. bacon cut into one inch slices
- 1/2 C onion
- 2 large cans baked beans
- 1 med can pork and beans
- 1 small can kidney beans
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha Pepper Sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the beef, bacon and onion in a large over proof skillet and brown until the meat is browned and the onions have softened. Drain off the grease.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- We love it served with biscuits or cornbread!
In a hurry? Make it in a pressure cooker. Brown the beef, bacon and onions and drain. Add the remaining ingredients, set your pressure cooker on Manual/High for 5 minutes; let the pressure release naturally and serve!
More? For leftovers, add the mixture to some cooked noodles and top with sour cream and more Sriracha Pepper Sauce.