Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/gorgonzola-chicken-salad-sandwich-grapes-walnuts/
© 2017 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Gorgonzola Chicken Salad Sandwich with Grapes and Walnuts
- 4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- Iceberg or Green Leaf Lettuce
- 8 croissants, sliced in half
- In a medium bowl, add chopped chicken, grapes, celery, green onion, Gorgonzola, mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar and salt. Mix gently to combine thoroughly.
- Fold in the toasted walnuts.
- Serve with lettuce on a croissant.