Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/gooey-brownies-toasted-pecans-white-chocolate-chips/
© 2018 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Gooey Brownies with Toasted Pecans and White Chocolate Chips
A fantastic fudgy brownie that you can customize to your taste with a combination of add-in ingredients.
- 1/2 cup (8 Tbsp) butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup toffee bits (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 13 by 9-inch baking pan well with cooking spray; line with parchment paper; set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat; add the brown sugar and vanilla and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in the eggs. Add the flour and salt. Stir until combined.
- Combine white chocolate chips, chopped pecans and toffee bits; measure out 1/4 and set aside (or add all of them if desired eliminating using some on top of the dough).
- Stir in the add-ins mixture and pour the dough into your greased and lined baking pan. Sprinkle with the set aside add-ins and lightly press those ingredients into the dough.
- Bake 30-34 minutes (start checking at 25 minutes if you like your brownies like I do) or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Store any leftovers in airtight container for 3-4 days and Enjoy!