Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/elmers-gold-brick-sundae/
© 2011 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Homemade Version of Elmer’s Gold Brick Sundae
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Combine butter, chocolate chips and evaporated milk in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
- Cook and stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and fold in nuts.
- Scoop ice cream into bowl with split bananas; add strawberries.
- Dollop chocolate sauce over ice cream and top with whipped cream and cherries.