Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/cuba-libre-cocktail/
© 2012 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Cuba Libre – Not just a Cocktail but a Story of Bacardi, Coca Cola and Cuba
A simple but spirited drink with an interesting history.
- 4 oz Coca Cola
- 2 oz rum (I use light or dark, whichever one I have on hand)
- 1/2 lime cut in half
- Squeeze the juice of the lime quarters into a tall glass.
- Drop one of the lime quarters into the glass.
- Add ice cubes.
- Pour the rum into the glass and stir
- Add the coke and stir gently.
- Top with remaining lime quarter and serve with or without straws.