Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/cranberry-sage-cocktail-recipe/
© 2015 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
- 4 blanched cranberries (cook in boiling water just until you hear the first one pop; remove and put into iced water immediately)
- 1 sage leaf
- 1/2 oz simple syrup (boil equal parts water and sugar til sugar dissolves, remove from heat and cool)
- 2 oz white cranberry juice
- 2 oz gin (I used Prairie Organic Gin which is what Seasons 52 also uses)
- 1 lime wedge
- Fresh Cranberries
- Sage leaves
- Muddle the cranberries and sage in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add the simple syrup, cranberry juice and gin and fill with ice. Squeeze the lime wedge over the contents and add the lime to the shaker..
- Shake approximately 10 times until container is ice cold.
- Fill glasses with ice and strain cocktail over ice to fill. Garnish with additional cranberries.