Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/cranberry-pomegranate-moscow-mule-cocktail/
© 2017 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Cranberry Pomegranate Moscow Mule Cocktail
- 4 ounces Deep Eddy's Cranberry Vodka (see notes for substitute)
- 4 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 bottle Ginger Beer
- Fresh Cranberries
- Fresh pomegranate arils
- Sliced lime wheels
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the vodka, pomegranate juice, and lime juice and shake vigorously until ice cold.
- Add ice to two copper mugs.
- Pour mixture into 2 mugs then top with ginger beer and stir. Garnish with a combination of cranberries, pomegranate arils and/or lime slices.
If not using Deep Eddy's Cranberry Vodka, substitute 3 ounces of your favorite vodka and add 1 ounce of cranberry juice.