I love serving this variation on the standard Mimosa over the holidays. The addition of cranberry juice adds to creating a festive look and flavor and it’s perfect for brunch or with early appetizers.
- 4 cups orange juice
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- (2) 750ml. bottles Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled ( I always use Cristalino Spanish Cava)
- 12 slices fresh orange, for garnish (optional)
- Prepare glasses by filling with ice
- Add 1/3 cup cranberry juice
- Top with 1/3 cup orange juice and then fill with Champagne, approx 1/2 cup.
- Garnish with orange slices