Another fabulous dish prepared by Matt for our Susan G. Komen food and wine pairing; thanks Matt! Served with Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc.
- 1 lb cooked crab
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1/2 c chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2/c chopped green bell pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3T Sauvignon Blanc
- 1T White Worchestershire sauce
- 1T lemon juice
- 1T grated lemon rind
- 1T chopped basil
- 1t dry mustard
- 1/2t ground red pepper
- 2c seasoned bread crumbs
- 2-4 T butter
- Set aside 1 cup bread crumbs and butter.
- Combine all remaining ingredients. Shape into small appetizer size patties.Dredge in remaining 1 cup bread crumbs.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add patties and cook over medium heat until golden on both sides.
Thanks to Buttonwood Farm Winery and winemaker Mike Brown for this recipe