Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/burger-king-chicken-apple-cranberry-wrap/
© 2012 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Chicken Wrap with Apples and Dried Cranberries
For the Chicken Strips
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs or cracker crumbs, crushed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
For the cranberry spread
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 3 Tbsp dried cranberries
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For the Wraps
- Flour Tortillas
- Lettuce of your choice (I used spinach)
- 2 Gala or Honey Crisp apples, chopped
- Cut chicken breasts into one inch wide strips.
- Mix cracker crumbs and seasonings well.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees F, for 10-12 minutes, until crispy on outside and lightly browned; turning once.
To Make the Spread:
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream or yogurt, honey, mustard and cranberries and set aside.
- Layer on each tortilla the lettuce, chicken, spread and apples. Fold, serve and enjoy!