Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/boozy-salted-caramel-milkshake/
© 2015 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Boozy Salted Caramel Shake
- 8 oz vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 oz half and half
- 2 oz caramel sauce (I added a touch of bourbon to it too)
- 1 1/2 oz Jack Daniel's (or bourbon of your choice)
- 1/8 tsp (pinch) Kosher salt
- Whipped cream (try using brown sugar instead of granulated for this; works great with the bourbon)
- Caramel Sauce
- Chill a tall glass in the freezer.
- Mix the ice cream, half and half, caramel sauce, bourbon and salt in a milkshake machine or blender.
- Pour mixture into chilled glass. Top with whipped cream, drizzle with a bit of caramel sauce and top with a cherry. Serve with a tall spoon and a straw.