Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/blueberry-smash-cocktail-recipe/
© 2012 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Perfect in the heat of summer; this cocktail is filled with fruit but is not an overly sweet cocktail; just overly good!
- 2 lemons, sliced into rounds
- 2 limes, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup (loosely packed) fresh mint leaves plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 3/4 cup St-Germain (elderflower liqueur)
- Using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon, coarsely mash lemon and lime slices, blueberries, and mint leaves in a large pitcher. Stir in vodka, St-Germain, and 2 cups of ice cubes.
- Divide drink among coupe or highball glasses; top with more ice cubes. Garnish each drink with a mint sprig.