Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/blackberry-mojito-cocktail/
© 2016 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
- 4-5 Blackberries
- 6 leaves mint
- 3/4 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1.5 oz. White Rum
- 6oz SOBE® Midnight Mojito
- 1 oz. Club Soda, chilled
- Lime Wedge
- Freeze glasses until frosted; remove from freezer and muddle blackberries and mint in the bottom of the glasses; fill the glasses with ice.
- Combine simple syrup, white rum and SOBE Midnight Mojito in an ice filled cocktail shaker; shake at least ten times until ice cold.
- Pour mixture into the glasses, top with the club soda and stir.
- Garnish with the lime wedge and a blackberry.
Make simply syrup by combining equal parts water and sugar heated over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Chill until at least room temperature.