Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/blackberry-bourbon-cocktail/
© 2017 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Blackberry Bourbon Cocktail with Crème de Mûre
- 2 ounces Crème de Mûre or Crème de Cassis
- 5 ounces bourbon
- 8 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces simple syrup (See Notes)
- Whole blackberries and lemon wedges for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients except garnish. Shake until chilled and pour into an ice filled glass.
- Garnish with whole berries and lemon wedges.
To Make Simple Syrup combine equal amounts water and sugar and heat on medium just until the sugar melts. Remove from heat, pour into a vessel and put in the refrigerator to chill before using.
This cocktail only requires a small amount of simple syrup but any leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator in a closed container and should last for at least 2 weeks.