Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/black-goblin-tequila-coffee-liqueur-cream/
© 2015 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
The Black Goblin - Tequila, Kahlua and Cream
For the Rim
- 1/4 cup finely grated chocolate
- 2 Tbsp sugar (I used cake decorating sugar; I love the larger crystals)
- 1 Tbsp orange sprinkles (optional, I thought them fun for Halloween)
For the Cocktail
- 3 oz Hornitos® Black Barrel Tequila
- 3 oz coffee liqueur
- .50 oz vanilla syrup (combine 2 Tbsp water, 2 Tbsp vanilla and 2 Tbsp sugar in a small saucepan and heat just until sugar dissolves; remove from heat and cool.
- 3 oz half and half
- Mix the grated chocolate and sugars and put on a plate. Dip the rim of the glasses into some coffee liqueur on another plate and then into the chocolate mixture. Fill the glasses with ice.
- Combine all cocktail ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously until ice cold and pour into the ice filled glasses. Serve as is or with straws.