Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/best-guacomole/
© 2012 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
The Best Guacamole and a Pleasant Surprise. The Rio Grande is NOT all about Margaritas!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 lime, cut in half
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 cups of grape tomatoes, chopped
- 4 Tbsp chopped white onion
- 4 chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, inside ribs and seeds removed, sliced and roasted for 10-15 minutes in oven or on grill until charred
- 2 Tbsp crumbled Queso Fresco cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and peel.
- Mash avocado gently with a fork to preferred consistency.
- Squeeze juice from lime into avocado.
- Mince garlic and add to avocado.
- Combine all ingredients gently, salt to taste - Be careful to not over salt; taste with a chip as that additional salt will impact flavor.
- Mound avocado in the center of serving plate and garnish with queso fresco cheese.
- Combine tomatoes and onions and mound on one side of the guacamole.
- Mount chopped cilantro on the other side of the guacamole and top with roasted jalapeno pepper slices.
- Serve with tortilla chips.