Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/bend-and-snap-citreon-vodka-pomegranate-juice/
© 2016 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
The Bend and Snap with Citreon Vodka
- 1.5 oz. Ketel One Citroen® Flavored Vodka
- 1.5 oz. Lime juice
- 1 oz. Pomegranate syrup (see notes)
- 1 oz. Ginger beer, chilled
- Combine the vodka, lime juice and pomegranate simple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until very cold; about 10 times.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with the chilled ginger beer stir, and garnish with a lime wedge.
Pomegranate syrup is half pomegranate juice and half sugar heated until the sugar dissolves and then refrigerated.
I only had some small bottles of pomegranate/cranberry juice so I used them with sugar and they worked fine!