Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/apple-poppy-seed-coleslaw/
© 2016 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
Apple and Poppy Seed Coleslaw
- 1 1lb package coleslaw mix (5-6 cups)
- 1 Gala apple, julienned
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl combine the cabbage mixture and apple..
- In a small bowl or a measuring cup whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, honey, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and stir using a large spoon or spatula until well combined; taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour minimum. Best if eaten same day!