Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/apple-cider-bellini-rosemary/
© 2017 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
- 6 oz apple cider
- 2 Tbsp orange liqueur
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Bottle of Prosecco, chilled
- Rosemary Sprigs for Garnish
- Combine apple cider, orange liqueur and maple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until container is thoroughly cold.
- Pour mixture into champagne flutes and top with the chilled Prosecco.
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of rosemary.
Want a Mocktail? Easy. just substitute the Prosecco with some sparkling water.