Posted by https://www.creative-culinary.com/apple-and-walnut-bread/
© 2015 Creative Culinary. All rights reserved.
1 hr 5 mins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped apples
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350° In a large bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk eggs, oil and vanilla until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened (batter will be thick). Fold in apples and walnuts.
- Put mixture into two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.