I had a good friend over for lunch recently and needed something simple and fast; this salmon fit the bill for and was delicious. Served with some rice and a green veggie, it’s a great choice for a something special yet still quick and easy.
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 2-pound center-cut skinless salmon fillet
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil wine, butter, and Old Bay seasoning in small saucepan 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle salmon on both sides with salt and pepper. Place fish on heavy rimmed baking sheet. Pour wine mixture over.
- Bake until fish is opaque in center, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler. Mix mustard and sugar in small bowl to blend; spread over salmon to cover. Broil salmon until topping is brown and bubbling, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to platter and serve.
Recipe from Bon Appetit Magazine